Pages

Thursday 15 February 2018

All About Me - by Precious



My name is Precious and I am 9 years old and I live in Glen Innes in
Auckland. I live with my mum my dad and my 5 siblings.

My favourite food in the world will be pizza and noodles. My favourite t.v show that I usually watch will be Narnia because I like the part the lion comes out to see them and even Santa to give them a good and nice cool supersize. And my favourite sport is netball and tag cause i get to hang out with my god brother. And last is my favourite colour will be blue.


I enjoy learning maths because i love maths because it is my favourite subject in the world and i am also very good at it. I am going to try and get better at my reading a little bit because i not that good at reading so that is all i need to work on this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.